Haier HR1200-IIA2 Biological Safety Cabinet YOM 2020, 1.2m wide
Haier HR1200-IIA2 Biological Safety Cabinet YOM 2020, 1.2m wide, utilises Ultra Low Penetration Air (ULPA) filter to provide high effiency and a reliable safe workplace environment. Appropriate for labs working in microbiology, biomedicine, biosafety, and other fields.
Benefits of Haier HR1200-IIA2 Biological Safety Cabinet:-
- The cabinet complies with EN 12469 standards and is a cost-effective solution as it lacks exterior ducting.
- Ultraviolet light can be set with one single key to automate on/off time, and sterilization time interval from 0 to 24 hours, reducing downtime.
- LCD screen displays various parameters and clear operational conditions.
- Equipped with multiple visual and sound alert functions.
- To achieve optimal performance with a low noise output and lower energy consumption, it uses energy-efficient DC fans and LED lights.
Features of Haier Safety Cabinet:-
- EN12469 Standard Certification from the EU.
- Cleaner air and safer sample preparation are the results of the main filter’s incorporation of a glass fibre ULPA filter with a 99.9995% filtering efficacy for particles smaller than 0.12 microns.
- EC fans run more quietly and evenly distribute airflow.
Ext dims 1380W x 780D x 1465H, Int dims 1310W x 620D x 630H mm, stand included 680-900mm adjustable.
(Used HEPA filters are included, but are excluded from our warranty)