Other tube adapters avaliable upon request.
Eppendorf 5702R Refrigerated Centrifuge with 4-Place Swing-Our Rotor.
The 5702 family of low speed, general purpose centrifuges was especially designed to meet the requirement of low- to mid-throughput research and cell culture labs. They are compact in design so that one can fit comfortably on every lab bench, quiet in operation to benefit your work environment, and provide 6 different rotor options to accommodate any type of tube.
- Refrigerated Centrifuge for heat sensitive samples
- Max. speed: 3,000 × g (4,400 rpm)
- Very compact footprint to fit on every lab bench
- Very quiet operation to benefit your environment
- Low access height for simple loading and unloading of samples
- SOFT brake function for slow acceleration and braking
- Optimized for cell separation by gradient centrifugation
- “At set RPM” function starts the timer when the selected rotational speed is reached for reproducible centrifugation runs
- Key lock to prevent unintentional adjustments
- Stainless steel rotor chamber is rust-free and easy to clean
- Electronic imbalance detection for maximum safety
- FastTemp™ function for fast precooling
- Continuous cooling maintains a constant temperature after the run has been completed – your samples stay cool
- ECO shut-off engages after 8 hours of non-use to reduce energy consumption and extend compressor life
- Two program keys to store routine procedures