(New) Velp RC Hotplate Aluminum Top, Max Temperature 370°C
- Uniform heat distribution with coated aluminum alloy heating plate
- Excellent resistance to chemicals
- Maximum temperature 370°C
The RC Series hot plate can achieve temperatures as high as 370°C, whilst maintaining uniform heat distribution as a result of the coated aluminium alloy heat plate. The hot plate has excellent resistance to chemicals and is suitable for heating vessels containing as much as 15 litres of solution.
- Accepts up to 15 litre flasks
- 135 mm diameter hotplate
- Control panel is IP 42 protected from liquid spills with run-off groove
- An effective hot plate solution for every laboratory ensuring versatility and a compact design. Outstanding chemical resistance and ideal for a range of laboratory based applications.
PRODUCT PACKAGE INCLUDES
- RC Series Hot Plate - VELP, aluminum top, max temperature 370°C